- Dr. A.S. Vasudev is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Nephrology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj.
- Dr. Vasudev is a well-known Nephrologist with a rich experience of more than three decades (30 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1978 and Diploma (Paediatrics) in 1981 from LLRM Medical College, Meerut.
- He is skilled in handling complex cases of Kidney transplants in infants.
- He holds professional membership of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics, International Pediatric Nephrology Association, Asian Society of Pediatric Nephrology, Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology, Indian Society of Nephrology, Delhi Nephrology Society and Indian Medical Association.
- He did his medical training in Pediatric Nephrology from AIIMS New Delhi, Guy’s Hospital London the UK and Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee USA.
- He was also appointed as the Vice-President of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
Book Your Appointment
About Dr A.S.Vasudev
More about Dr A.S.Vasudev
- M.B.B.S.- LLRM Medical College, Meerut (1978)
- Diploma (Paediatrics)- LLRM Medical College, Meerut (1981)
- Diploma- National Board of Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Urinary Infections (acute and chronic)
- Blood in urine
- Nephro-Urological problems
- Renal Radiological studies
- Renal Metabolic studies
- Acute and Chronic Renal Failure
- Dialysis treatment
- Hemofiltration and CRRT
- Kidney Transplantation