- Dr Abhay Bhave is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology and Haemato-Oncology at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Medical Oncologist, Bone Marrow Transplant Physician, and Haematologist with vast experience of more than 30 years.
- He has conducted numerous Anemia Camps, Thalassaemia Detection Camps.
- Dr Bhave has delivered many Lectures on Blood Donation and Blood Cancer on both National and International levels.
- Dr Bhave is an honourable member of several medical organizations and associations, including the Mumbai Haematology Group, the Indian Society Of Haematology and Blood.
- He is a lecturer at many Leading Colleges and Universities in Mumbai and Maharashtra.
- He is the Chairperson for the Lions Club Of Mumbai, Carter Road Branch for Hematology.
- Dr Bhave has more than 40 Articles published in many peer-reviewed National and International Journals.
Dr Abhay Bhave
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Abhay Bhave
More about Dr Abhay Bhave
- MBBS- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- Royal College of Pathologists, Australasia, Australia
List of Treatments
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Solid Tumours
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Treatment for Anaemias
- Management of Low White Blood Cell (WBC)
- Management of Low platelets
- Treatment for Bleeding Disorders
- Targeted Chemotherapy
- Palliative Care for Terminal Malignancies