- Dr Abhay Dalvi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General and Minimally Invasive Surgery at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 36 years in the field of General, Gastrointestinal, Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary, and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Dr Dalvi is a professor and in charge of Minimally Invasive Surgery at King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai.
- He is the President of the Association of Surgeons of India.
- Dr Dalvi is the Executive Member of the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI).
- He is an honourable member of the Society of American Gastroenterological Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) and the Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Society of Asia (ELSA).
- Dr Dalvi is frequently invited as Faculty at numerous International and National Conferences and Workshops in Minimal Access Surgery.
- He has delivered more than 16 Orations at the National and State level and has over 50 Indexed publications to his credit.
- Dr Dalvi has successfully performed more than 400 Adrenalectomies (highest in India) and over 150 Splenectomies.
Dr Abhay Dalvi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Abhay Dalvi
More about Dr Abhay Dalvi
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Hernia Repair Surgery
- Abdominal Wall Repair
- Piles Surgery
- Fissures & Fistula Surgery
- Intestinal Obstruction & Perforation
- Abdominal Trauma Surgery
- Surgery for Diabetic Foot
- Surgery for Hydrocoele
- Surgery for Lipoma & Cysts
- Surgery for Thyroid Nodules
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Resection