- Dr Abhijit Aklujkar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- He has successfully performed more than 11,000 Angiographies and over 3000 Angioplasties so far.
- Dr Aklujkar is an avid Speaker about the prevention of Heart Diseases at various Seminars and Conferences on both the National and International level.
- His areas of expertise are Angioplasty in Heart Attack, Pacemakers, and Placement of Paediatric Devices.
- He has received his super-specialization training in Cardiology from the Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Dr Aklujkar holds the life membership of the International Cardiology EECP/ECP Society and the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- He has numerous Articles, Research Papers, and Presentations published in several reputed International and National Journals.
Dr Abhijit Aklujkar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Abhijit Aklujkar
More about Dr Abhijit Aklujkar
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Cardiology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Cardiology)- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- SCAI Adult Interventional Cardiology
- Fellowship- The European Society of Cardiology
List of Treatments
- PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Interventions)
- Coronary Angiogram
- Peripheral Angiography
- Renal Angioplasty
- Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Coronary Stenting
- Peripheral Artery Stenting
- Renal Artery Stenting
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Post-Infarction Ventricular Septal Defect
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Holter and Ambulatory Blood Pressure Recordings
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump
- Haemodynamic Monitoring