- Dr Abhijit Thakur is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General and Laparoscopic Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is a notable General, Gastrointestinal, and Laparoscopic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 23 years.
- He is a teaching faculty for Post Graduate and DNB students in General Surgery.
- Dr Thakur has received his training in advanced Gastrointestinal, Pancreas, Spleen and Colorectal Laparoscopic Surgery from France under Prof Zimmerman and Prof Henry.
- He received his training in Thyroid, Parathyroid, Neck, Thymus, Adrenal, and Pancreas, Open & Laparoscopic Surgeries from France under Prof Henry.
- He is an honourable member of various reputed medical associations and organizations, including the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), the Foundation for Head-Neck Oncology (FHNO), the Association of Medical Consultant (AMC), and the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Dr Thakur has numerous Research Papers and Articles published in many reputed National and International Journals.
- He has published a Book on the Management of Acute Pancreatitis.
Dr Abhijit Thakur
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Abhijit Thakur
More about Dr Abhijit Thakur
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- IAES Fellowship (Endocrine Surgery)- University Hospital La Timone, Marseille, France
- Fellowship (Advance Laparoscopy) APHM & Clinique Clairval, Marseille, France
- Fellowship (Surgical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Surgical Oncology)- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (GI & HPB Surgery)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (GI & HPB Surgery)- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Resections
- Robotic Colorectal Resections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pelvic Floor Surgeries
- Fistula Repair
- Open Colon Rectal Cancer Resections
- Stapled/Harmonic Haemorrhoidectomy
- Various Flaps for Pilonidal Sinus Surgery
- Minimal Invasive treatment of Fistula
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Piles Surgery
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Hiatus Hernia Surgery
- Endocrine Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Metabolic & Obesity Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Umbilical Surgery
- Laparoscopic Spleen Surgery
- Laparoscopic Intestine (Small & Large Intestine) Surgery
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer Surgery