- Dr Ajit Desai is currently associated as the Director of Cardiology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He has a thriving experience of more than 44 years in Cardiology.
- Currently, he is also associated as a Consultant of Cardiology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Dr Desai also holds extensive experience in the field of Paediatric Cardiology, Non-Invasive Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology and has performed numerous Interventional procedures.
- His areas of expertise include Coronary Angioplasties, Paediatric Angiographies, Valvuloplasties, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties, Cardiac Catheterizations, 2 – Dimensional Echocardiography, Stress Testing, Vector Cardiography, Apexcardiography, Electrocardiography, IABP (Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump), and Percutaneous Cardiopulmonary Support.
- Dr Desai has conducted various Coronary Interventional training programs on both the National and International level.
- He has numerous International and National publications in Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Dr Desai has received his training in Interventional Cardiology from Rouen, France.
- He is an honourable member of numerous International and National Medical Associations.
Dr Ajit Desai
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
Experience: 44 years of experience
About Dr Ajit Desai
More about Dr Ajit Desai
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- DM (Cardiology)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB (Cardiology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship- American College of Cardiology, USA
List of Treatments
- Coronary Angioplasties
- Paediatric Angiographies
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties
- Cardiac Catheterizations
- 2 – Dimensional Echocardiography
- Stress Testing
- Vector Cardiography
- IABP (Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump)
- Percutaneous Cardiopulmonary Support
- Complex Angioplasty
- Rotablation Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Automated Intra Cardiac Defibrillator (AICD)
- Cardiac Resynchronisation (CRT)
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- TAVR (transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)