- Dr. Ajit K. Sinha is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Neurosurgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Sinha is a well know Neurosurgeon with vast experience of more than 31 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1990 from Patna Medical College, Patna and M.S. (Surgery) in 1994 from B. J. Medical College, Pune. Further, he pursued M. Ch (Neuro-Surgery) in 1997 from PGI Chandigarh, followed by D.N.B. in 1999 from the National Board of Examination.
- He is an active member of several associations, including the Delhi Neurological Association (DNA), Neurological Society of India (NSI), Skill Bear Society of India, and Neurosurgical Society of India.
- He is skilled in performing Minimal Access Neurosurgery.
- He is the recipient of various National and International awards.
- He is proficient in treating Trigeminal Neuralgia(prosopalgia, or Fothergill’s disease), a neuropathic disorder (episodes of intense pain in the face), spinal stenosis and congenital malformations.
Dr Ajit K. Sinha
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Ajit K. Sinha
More about Dr Ajit K. Sinha
- M.B.B.S.- Patna Medical College, Patna (1990)
- M.S. (Surgery)- B. J. Medical College, Pune (1994)
- M. Ch (Neuro-Surgery)- PGI Chandigarh (1997)
- D.N.B.- National Board of Examination (1999)
List of Treatments
- Spine Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Epilepsy surgery
- Endovascular Neuro surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Slip Disc (Minimally Invasive Technique)
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Brain Hemorrhage Treatment
- Shunt Surgery for Hydrocephalus
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery
- Neuro Endoscopy
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Keyhole Brain Surgery