- Dr. Aman Dua is presently associated as the Senior Consultant of Joint Replacement Surgery at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He is a renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon with an experience of more than 17 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2001 from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana and M.S. (Orthopaedics) in 2005 from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Further, he pursued DNB (Orthopaedics) in 2006 from the National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
- He is commended for performing more than 3500 joint replacement knee and hip surgeries.
- Dr. Dua is an existing member of the Indian Orthopedic Association, the Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons and the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- He is proficient in performing Knee Arthroplasty, Knee Replacement, Primary Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Total Hip and Knee Replacement, Computer Navigated Knee Surgery and Realignment Osteotomies.
- He has issued several articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Aman Dua
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Aman Dua
More about Dr Aman Dua
- M.B.B.S.- Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana (2001)
- M.S. (Orthopaedics)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (2005)
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- National Board of Examination, New Delhi (2006)
- Fellowship- Bone and Cartilage Transplantation & Revision Joint Surgery, Australia
List of Treatments
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Knee Replacement
- Revision Hip
- Primary Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Hip Replacement
- Total Hip and Knee Replacement
- Computer Navigated Knee Surgery
- Realignment Osteotomies