- Dr. Amar Singhal is a renowned Cardiologist with experience of more than three decades (35 years).
- He is presently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1976 and M.D. (General Medicine) in 1981 from Medical College Rohtak. Afterwards, In 1983 he pursued D.M. (Cardiology) from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Ed & Research, Chandigarh.
- He has successfully performed thousands of Cardiological procedures such as Coronary Angioplasty, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Coronary Angiogram, Arrhythmia Management, Pacemaker Implantation and Intra – Arterial Thrombolysis.
- He did his medical training in Angioplasty from Mount Sinai Hospital, New York.
- He holds membership of the American College of Cardiology, Cardiology Society of India, National Academy of Medical Sciences India and Academy of Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
Dr Amar Singhal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Amar Singhal
More about Dr Amar Singhal
List of Treatments
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Remove Heart condition
- Coronary Angiogram
- Arrhythmia Management
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Intra – Arterial Thrombolysis
- Carotid angioplasties
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy