- Dr Ameet Pispati is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Joint Replacement Surgery at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 30 years in Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Joint Replacement Surgery.
- Currently, he is also associated as a Consultant of Orthopaedics at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is the first surgeon in the whole of Asia to perform ASR (Articular Surface Replacement)- Hip Resurfacing Surgery.
- Dr Pispati has successfully performed more than 300 Hip Resurfacing Surgeries, more than 550 Total Hip Replacements, and over 500 Total Knee Replacements so far.
- He has operated on patients from all over India, UK, Nepal, France, Africa, Pakistan, Muscat, Dubai, and Singapore.
- He has taught Hip Resurfacing Surgery to more than 800 Orthopedic Surgeons through Symposia, Live Demonstration Surgeries, Seminars, Workshops, and Lectures.
- Dr Pispati is invited all over India to perform and teach Hip Resurfacing Surgery.
- He is an invited Faculty Member at the Bombay Orthopaedic Society and the Indian Orthopaedic Association for the courses on Hip Resurfacing, Joint Replacement (Hip and Knee Replacement), and Arthroscopy.
- He has received his extensive training in Hip Resurfacing Surgery, Joint Replacements, and Arthroscopy from UK, Germany, Switzerland, and the USA.
- Dr Pispati has numerous Research Papers and Presentations in various National and International Journals.
Dr Ameet Pispati
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (Ortho.), MCh (Ortho.)
Experience: 30 years of experience
About Dr Ameet Pispati
More about Dr Ameet Pispati
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MSc (Surgery of Trauma)- University of Birmingham, UK
- Diploma (Sports Medicine)- University of Birmingham, England, UK
- Diploma (Sports Medicine)- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- MSc (Sports Injury)- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, Scottland, UK
- Fellowship (Trauma & Orthopaedics Surgery)- All Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- MCh (Orthopaedics)- Liverpool, UK
- A.O. Fellowship- Germany
List of Treatments
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacements
- Treatment for Previous Girdlestone
- Previous Arthrodesis
- Severe Protrusion
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Acetabular & Femoral Impaction Grafting
- Structural Allograft Acetabular Reconstruction
- Periprosthetic Fracture Management (Knee & Hip)
- Avascular Necrosis Surgery (Surgery of the Head of the Femur)
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacements
- Oxford Unicompartmental Knee Surgery
- Proximal Tibial Reconstructions
- Management of Previous Knee Infections
- Bad Valgus/Varus Knees Replacements
- Flexion Contractures Knee Replacements
- Knee Deformities Corrections
- ACL Reconstructions
- PCL Reconstructions
- Multiligament Reconstructions
- Bankart Repair for Recurrent Shoulder Dislocation
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Frozen Shoulder Release Surgery
- Management of Sports Injuries
- Microfracture Techniques
- Meniscal Repair
- Debridement & Abrasion Chondroplasty
- Arthroscopic Tibial Plateau Fracture Fixation
- Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Repair
- Cartilage Transplants