- Dr. Amit Agarwal is currently practising as the Senior Consultant of Paediatric Nephrology at Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a well-acclaimed Paediatric Nephrologist with more than 14 years of experience.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2004 from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal and M.D. (Pediatrics) in 2009 from Kasturba Medical College.
- Dr. Agarwal holds professional membership of the National Neonatology Forum, Indian Society of Paediatric Nephrology Association and International Paediatric Nephrology Association.
- He holds a fellowship from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He is skilled in diagnosing and treating Kidney and urinary tract infection, Inherited kidney diseases, kidney stones, pediatric dialysis and Urinary tract infections.
- Dr. Amit has penned various articles and papers in National and International medical journals under his name.
Dr Amit Agarwal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Amit Agarwal
More about Dr Amit Agarwal
- M.B.B.S.- Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal (2004)
- M.D. (Pediatrics)- Kasturba Medical College (2009)
- Fellowship (Pediatric Nephrology)- Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Fellowship- International Pediatric Nephrology Association
List of Treatments
- Kidney and urinary tract
- Kidney failure
- High blood pressure
- Inherited kidney diseases
- kidney stones
- Urinary tract infections