- Dr. Amit Batra is currently practising as the Principal Consultant of Neurology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He holds a coveted experience of 20 years in the field of Neurology.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2000 from Government Medical College, Amritsar and M.D. (Medicine) in 2005 from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. Further, he did D.M. (Neurology) in 2011 from Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is being awarded a travelling fellowship from the Movement Disorder Society (USA) at Annual Conference, Taiwan and Dublin.
- He is proficient in diagnosing and treating Acute Stroke, Thrombolysis, Neurosonology and its applications, Parkinson’s Disease and Epilepsy.
- Dr. Amit holds active membership of the Indian Academy of Neurology, American Society of Neuroimaging, Indian Epilepsy Society, World Stroke Organization and Society of Neurosonology.
- He has issued more than 10 articles and papers in peer-reviewed medical journals.
Dr Amit Batra
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Amit Batra
List of Treatments
- Acute Stroke and Thrombolysis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Stereotactic Procedures