- Dr Amit Kumar Sharma is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Adult and Paediatric Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He possesses a vast experience of more than 22 years in Adult and Paediatric Orthopaedics and Advanced Spinal Surgeries.
- He has published numerous Presentations, Research Papers, and Articles in many reputed International and National Journals.
- Dr Sharma has authored and co-authored multiple books in the field of Orthopaedics and Spine Surgeries.
- He has received his clinical training in Paediatric Spine and Orthopaedics Surgery from the Children’s Hospital (Louisiana State University), New Orleans, LA, USA.
- He has received his clinical training in Spine and Scoliosis Surgery from Hospital for Special Surgery (Cornell University), New York, USA.
- Dr Sharma has received his Adult Joint Reconstruction Surgery from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- He is an honourable member of various reputed International and National Medical Associations.
Dr Amit Kumar Sharma
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Amit Kumar Sharma
More about Dr Amit Kumar Sharma
- MBBS- Swai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- MS (Orthopaedics Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB (Orthopaedics Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Clinical Fellowship (Paediatric Spine and Orthopaedics)- Children’s Hospital (Louisiana State University), New Orleans, LA, USA
- Clinical Fellowship (Spine and Scoliosis Surgery) Hospital for Special Surgery (Cornell University), New York, USA
- Clinical Fellowship (Adult Joint Reconstruction Surgery)- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Visiting Fellowship- Professor Dr. Jurgen Harms’ Center for Spine Surgery SRH Klinikum, Guttmannstrasse, Karlsbad, Germany
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Discectomy for Acute Disc Prolapse
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis Surgery
- Minimally Invasive TLIF
- Spinal Fusion with Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation
- Treatment for Osteoporosis
- Treatment for Tumor Infiltration
- Tuberculosis Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Spinal Biopsies
- Epidural and Nerve Root Blocks for Sciatica
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Arthroplasty
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Dynamic Stabilisation of Spine
- Deformity Correction for Kyphoscoliosis
- Deformity Correction for Degenerative Scoliosis