- Dr. Amit Malik is a well-acclaimed Interventional Cardiologist with experience of 15 years.
- He is currently practising as the Associate Director and Coordinator of Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1991 from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. Further, he did M.D. (Medicine) in 2001 and D.M. (Cardiology) in 2005 from Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur.
- His areas of expertise are Acute Aortic Dissection, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Peripheral Angiography, Stroke Treatment, Stent Implantation and Angioplasty.
- He is an active member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society, Cardiological Society of India, Indian Heart Rhythm Society, Heart Rhythm Society (USA) and European Heart Rhythm Association.
- Dr. Malik has published articles in prestigious medical journals such as the Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, Journal of Arrhythmia and Indian Heart Journal, etc.
Dr Amit Malik
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Cardiology)
Experience: 15 years of experience
About Dr Amit Malik
List of Treatments
- Arrhythmia and Pacemaker
- Coronary and Peripheral Interventions
- Acute Aortic Dissection
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiovascular Disease
- DC Shock
- Peripheral Angiography
- Stroke Treatment
- Stent Implantation