- Dr Amjad Khan Pathan is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Nephrology at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Nephrologist with vast experience of more than 19 years.
- His areas of expertise include Medicinal Renal Transplant, Haemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Management of Renal Conditions, Uremia, Atreovenous Pseudoaneurysm, Glomerulonephritis, Intestinal Nephritis, Renal & Renovascular Hypertension, Kidney Biopsy, and Preventive & Clinical Nephrology.
- Dr Pathan has published his work in numerous National and International Journals.
- He has attended multiple National and International Seminars and Conferences as a Guest and Participant.
- He holds the professional membership of multiple National and International Medical Associations.
Dr Amjad Khan Pathan
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Amjad Khan Pathan
More about Dr Amjad Khan Pathan
- MBBS- Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research’s Physiotherapy College, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra
- DNB (Nephrology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Acute Renal Failure
- Acute Renal Cortical Necrosis
- Hepatorenal Syndromes
- Renal Transplantation
- Atreovenous Pseudoaneurysm
- Intestinal Nephritis
- Renal & Renovascular Hypertension
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Subclavian and Femoral Catheterization
- Internal Jugular Catheterization
- Permanent Haemodialysis Catheter Insertions
- Kidney Biopsy
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies