- Dr. Amol Joshi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General and Minimally Invasive Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned General Surgeon with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- In 2002, he was a Lecturer in the Department of General Surgery at M.G.M. Medical College, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.
- Dr. Joshi holds the professional membership of several National Associations such as the Association of Surgeon Of India, the Indian Association Of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons, the Indian Medical Association, the Asia Pacific Hernia Society, and the Vile Parle Medical Association.
- His expertise lies in performing the Laparoscopic procedures for Groin, Ventral Hernia, Cholecystectomy, Appendicectomy, Fundoplication, Rectopexy for Rectal Prolapse, and Minimally Invasive procedure for Piles.
- He holds several Publications Nationally and has written many Journals of General Surgery.
Dr Amol Joshi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Amol Joshi
More about Dr Amol Joshi
- MBBS- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Laparoscopic Surgery)- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons ( FIAGES )
- Fellowship (Laparoscopic Hernia surgery & Endo-Hernia Surgery)- Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Hernia Repair
- Abdominal wall Repair
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Reflux Disease
- Laparoscopic Repair of Rectal Prolapse
- Minimal Invasive Surgery for Piles
- Surgery for Fissures & Fistula
- Intestinal Obstruction & Perforation
- Surgery for Abdominal Trauma
- Surgery for Diabetic Foot
- Surgery for Hydrocoele
- Surgery for Lipoma & Cysts
- Surgery for Thyroid Nodules