- Dr Anand Shenai is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of ENT Surgery at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned ENT Surgeon with vast experience of more than 24 years.
- He is the President of the Association of otolaryngologists of India- Mumbai West Chapter.
- Dr Shenai is the president of the Mandpeshwar Civic Federation, Gymkhana, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- His areas of expertise and interest are Otology, Rhinology, Laryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, Neuro-Otology, Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Cochlear Implants, Skull Base Surgeries, and Laryngology & Voice Disorders.
- He has completed his MBBS and MS in ENT Surgery from BJ Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra.
- Dr Shenai is an honourable member of numerous reputed International and National Medical Associations and Organizations.
- He has several Research Papers and Presentations to his credit.
Dr Anand Shenai
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Anand Shenai
More about Dr Anand Shenai
- MBBS- BJ Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
- MS (ENT Surgery)- BJ Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
- DNB (ENT Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Vocal Nodules Treatment
- Cysts Treatment
- Polyps Treatment
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Other Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Treatment for Tonsillitis
- Enlarged Adenoids
- Thyroid Treatment
- Other Neck Swellings
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Vertigo Management
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Management