- Dr. Anil Prasad Bhatt is a renowned Nephrologist with a notable experience of more than 17 years.
- Currently, he is associated as the Director of Nephrology at Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 2002 and M.D. (General Medicine) in 2005 from Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur. Further, In 2001 he pursued D.M. (Nephrology) from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He has performed more than 50000 dialysis, 1000 kidney transplants and more than 200 kidney biopsies.
- Dr. Bhatt is an active member of the International Society of Nephrology, American Society of Nephrology, European Renal Association, European Dialysis and Transplant Association and Indian Society of Nephrology.
- He is proficient in diagnosing and treating kidney diseases, home hemodialysis and kidney transplant, especially high-risk ABO-incompatible and HLA incompatible cases.
- He has penned more than ten articles in National and International medical journals.
Dr Anil Prasad Bhatt
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Anil Prasad Bhatt
More about Dr Anil Prasad Bhatt
- M.B.B.S.- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur (2002)
- M.D. (General Medicine)- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur (2005)
D.M. (Nephrology)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (2011)
List of Treatments
- Prevention of kidney disease
- Glomerular disease
- Complex Kidney transplant
- ABO incompatible and HLA incompatible transplant
- Re-do transplant
- Complex issues of dialysis patients
- Dialysis including CRRT and CAPD
- kidney transplant
- AV fistula
- Permcath and kidney biopsy