- Dr Anil Tibrewala is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Currently, he is also associated with P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre and Saifee Hospital, Mumbai as a Consultant of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.
- He is a renowned Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgeon with vast experience of more than 42 years.
- Dr Tibrewala is proficient in performing Laser Procedures, especially the Coherent Diode Laser (Light Sheer) for Hair Removal.
- His areas of expertise and interest include Microvascular Surgery, Cancer Reconstruction Surgery, Correction of Congenital Deformities, Breast Surgery, Microsurgery, Management of Acute Trauma Cases, Facial Aesthetic Surgical Procedures, Body Contouring Procedures, and Hair Transplantation.
- He has received his intensive training in Reconstructive Surgery from the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr Tibrewala is an honourable member of several reputed Medical Organizations and Organizations, including the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, the Association of Surgeons of India, the Indian Medical Association, the Andrology, Gender, Aging, and Sexual Sciences Society of India (AGASSI), the Association of Medical Consultants, and the Mumbai’ D’ Ward Medical Association, Mumbai.
- He has numerous Research Papers, Presentations, and Articles published in many reputed National and International Clinical Journals.
Dr Anil Tibrewala
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Plastic Surgery)
Experience: 42 years of experience
About Dr Anil Tibrewala
More about Dr Anil Tibrewala
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Plastic Surgery)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Cosmetic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery)- Paris, France
List of Treatments
- Surgery for Cleft Lip
- Surgery for Cleft Palate
- Surgery for Hypospadias
- Complex Injuries to Extremities
- Burns Reconstruction
- Post-Traumatic Reconstruction Surgery
- Bedsore Reconstruction Surgery
- Other Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Autologous Fat Injection
- Hair Transplantation
- Post-Bariatric Surgery