- Dr. Animesh Arya is presently working as the Senior Consultant and Head of Respiratory Medicine at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi.
- He is a renowned Pulmonologist with a rich experience of more than three decades (38 years).
- He completed his M.B.B.S. in 1980 from Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Further, he pursued Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD) in 1984 and M.D. (Respiratory Diseases) in 1986 from the University of Delhi.
- He has been invited as the Chairperson and guest speaker at numerous conferences and workshops.
- He is skilled in diagnosing and treating asthma, COPD, Tuberculosis, Pneumonia, Lung Cancer, Sleep Disorders, Bronchitis, Emphysema, Sleep Apnea and other breathing issues.
- Dr. Arya holds membership of the Indian Society of Respiratory Infection, National College of Chest Physicians, Indian Medical Association and Association of Physicians of India.
Dr Animesh Arya
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (TB & Chest Diseases), DTCD. (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases)
Hospital: Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute
Experience: 38 years of experience
About Dr Animesh Arya
More about Dr Animesh Arya
- M.B.B.S.- Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (1980)
- Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD)- University of Delhi (1984)
- M.D. (Respiratory Diseases)- University of Delhi (1986)
List of Treatments
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Smoking Cessation