- Dr Aniruddh Trivedi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 42 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai as a Senior Consultant of Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery.
- Dr Trivedi is an honourable member of various reputed National and International Medical Organizations and Societies.
- He has participated in the research project “Follow up of Edwards Duramedics Valve” with Dr G S Kobinia, Chief Cardiothoracic Surgeon at Klagenfurt, Austria.
- He holds numerous Research Papers and Presentations published in many reputed Journals to his credit.
- Dr Trivedi has attended and conducted several Seminars and Conferences on both National and International level.
Dr Aniruddh Trivedi
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (CVTS)
Experience: 42 years of experience
About Dr Aniruddh Trivedi
List of Treatments
- Coronary Arteries Surgery
- Valve Repairs
- Valve Replacements
- Carotid Arteries Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Cardiac Arrhythmias Surgery
- Myocardial Total Arterial Revascularization
- Endovascular Stentings
- Vascular Blocks Bypass Surgery
- End Arterectomies
- Aneurysm Ruptures
- VTE (Venous Thromboembolism)
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Total Arterial Beating Heart Surgery (MICAS) using LIMA and RIMA
- Surgery for Acute Infarct
- Surgery for Diffuse Triple Vessel Disease with severe LV Dysfunction
- Re-Do Beating Heart Surgery (Re-do MICAS)