- Dr Ankur Phatarpekar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central, Maharashtra.
- He is a notable Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- Dr Phatarpekar is also associated with S L Raheja Hospital, Mahim, Mumbai as a Consultant of Interventional Cardiology.
- He has successfully performed more than 400 Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) procedures, over 50 Primary Angioplasties in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI), and more than 100 Balloon Mitral valve Replacements.
- Dr Phatarpekar has successfully performed more than 100 Permanent Pacemakers and ICD Implantations.
- His special interest lies in Complex Structural Heart Disease Procedures, Device Closure of Ruptured Sinus of Valsalva, Ablation in HOCM, Vertical Vein Closure, Paediatric Cardiology, Newer Echo Modalities, and Onco-Cardiology.
- He is an honourable member of the Cardiology Society of India, the American College of Cardiology, and the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI).
- Dr Phatarpekar has numerous Research papers, Presentations and has written several Chapters in Text Books.
Dr Ankur Phatarpekar
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Experience: 15 years of experience
About Dr Ankur Phatarpekar
More about Dr Ankur Phatarpekar
- MBBS- Dr D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Internal Medicine)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DM (Cardiology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)- Interventional Cardiology Residency Program
List of Treatments
- Peripheral Angiography and Angioplasty
- Coronary Angioplasty and Angiography
- Renal Angiogram
- Cerebral Angiogram
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Primary Angioplasties in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI)
- Balloon Procedures of Aortic and Pulmonary Valve