- Dr Anup Khatri is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgery at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 17 years in Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgery.
- His areas of expertise and interest include Advanced Fracture Management, Primary Total Knee & Hip Replacement, Revision Knee & Hip Replacement, Unicompartmental & Partial Knee Replacement, Spine & Slip Disc Surgeries, Management of Foot & Ankle Injuries, Management of Hand Injuries, Management of Paediatric Fractures, Management of Shoulder Injuries, and Management of Sports Injuries.
- Dr Khatri regularly attends various CMEs and Workshops to improvise his skills.
- He is a part of numerous National and International Health Camps.
- He is an honourable member of the Indian Society for Hip and Knee Surgeons.
- Dr Khatri holds the professional membership of the Indian Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr Anup Khatri
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Anup Khatri
More about Dr Anup Khatri
- MBBS- Dr D. Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College and CPR Hospital, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Clinical Fellowship (Orthopaedics and Arthroplasty)- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Foot and Ankle Surgery)- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
List of Treatments
- Primary Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
- Primary Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Revision Knee & Hip Replacement
- Unicompartmental or Partial Knee Replacement
- Slip Disc Surgeries
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Primary Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Reconstruction and Bone Lengthening
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Management of Hip & Knee Injury
- Joint and Muscle Problems
- Hip Pain Treatment
- Hand Pain Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Hip Correction
- Complex Trauma Management
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries for Fractures
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries Joint Replacement