- Dr Anup P Ramani is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Urology and Uro-Oncology Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Urologist and Uro-Oncologist with vast experience of more than 26 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with Saifee Hospital and Breach Candy Hospital Trust, Mumbai as a Consultant of Uro-Oncology.
- Dr Ramani has received his training in Uro-Oncological, Robotics, Laparoscopic, and Minimally Invasive Surgery from The Glickman Urological Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- He has successfully performed more than 5500 Major Laparoscopic Procedures, including Major Laparoscopic Reconstructive Surgeries like Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Radical Cystectomy with Struder Neobladder, and Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy.
- He also worked as the Assistant Professor of Urology and Joint Director of Uro-Oncology at the Department of Urological Surgery at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- Dr Ramani has published more than 35 Journal Articles, around 4 Book Chapters, 2 E-Publications, and over 50 Conference Publications.
- He is a reviewer for many prestigious Urology Journals, such as the Journal of Urology, the Urology-Gold Journal and the BJU International.
- He holds the professional membership of several National and International Medical Associations.
Dr Anup P Ramani
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (Urology)
Experience: 26 Years of Experience
About Dr Anup P Ramani
More about Dr Anup P Ramani
- MBBS- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MS- General Surgery
- DNB (Urology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MCh (Urology)- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital And Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Clinical Fellowship- Advanced Urological Laparoscopy
- Research Fellowship (Robotics, Laparoscopy, and Minimally Invasive Surgery)- The Glickman Urological institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Fellowship (Uro-Oncology)- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Fellowship (Robotic Surgery)- IRCAD Hospital, France
List of Treatments
- Genito-Urinary Reconstructions
- Female Urology
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Botulinum Toxin in Urology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urinary Incontinence
- Penile Prosthesis
- Renal Stone Disease
- Treatment for Enuresis
- Treatment for Nocturia
- Botulinum Toxin in Refractory Vaginismus
- Radical and Simple Nephrectomy
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
- Robotic Ureteric Reimplantations
- Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Radical Cystectomy with Struder Neobladder
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Aorto-Bifemoral Bypass
- Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Kidney Cancer Surgery
- Bladder Cancer Surgery
- Adrenal Glands Surgery