- Dr. Anurag Saxena is currently associated as the HOD & Consultant in the Department Of Neurosurgery at Manipal Hospital, Delhi.
- Dr. Saxena is a renowned Neurosurgeon with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- He completed his M.B.B.S in 2002 and MS (General Surgery) in 2006 from DAVV, Indore. Further, he pursued MCh (Neuro Surgery) in 2010 from Delhi University.
- He also holds fellowship in Spine Surgery, Paediatric Neurosurgery, and Neurosurgery.
- He is skilled to perform Minimally invasive brain surgeries, Minimally invasive spine surgeries, Endoscopic brain surgeries, Skull base neurosurgery, Neuro-Oncology, and Hydrocephalus treatment.
- He was the Senior Clinical Fellow of Neurosurgery at University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, U.K.
- Dr. Saxena is a member of several organizations such as the Society of British Neurological Surgeries, Neurological Society of India, Delhi Neurological Association, and Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr Anurag Saxena
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Anurag Saxena
List of Treatments
- Minimally invasive brain surgeries
- Minimally invasive spine surgeries
- Hydrocephalus treatment
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgeries
- Functional & complex spine surgeries
- Motion preservation spine surgeries
- Endoscopic brain surgeries
- Endoscopic spine surgeries
- Skull base neurosurgery
- Peripheral nerve surgeries