- Dr Anvay Mulay is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery and Heart Transplant at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon and Heart Transplant Surgeon with vast experience of more than 38 years.
- His areas of expertise and interest include Heart & Lung Transplant, Pulmonary Endarterectomy, Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery & Valve Surgery, Sternal Sparing Total Arterial Bypass Grafting, Ascending Aorta-Thoraco-Abdominal Aneurysm Surgery, Valve Repairs, and Valve Sparing Procedures.
- Dr Mulay was a part of an Open Heart Surgery Program Organized in Maharashtra.
- He is an honourable member of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons, the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and the American Medical Association.
- He has numerous Research Papers and Articles published in many reputed Journals to his credit.
- Dr Mulay has attended and organized several Conferences and Seminars in the field of Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery and Heart Transplant on both National and International level.
Dr Anvay Mulay
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (CVTS)
Experience: 38 Years Of Experience
About Dr Anvay Mulay
More about Dr Anvay Mulay
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MCh (Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Cardiac Surgery)- St. Vincent’s Hospital, USA
- Fellowship (Cardiac Surgery)- Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel
- Fellowship (Cardiac Surgery)- Royal College of Surgeons, UK
List of Treatments
- Heart and Lung Transplant
- Pulmonary Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Revascularization
- Endovascular Surgery
- Endo-Vascular Aneurysm Repairs (EVARS)
- VTE (Venous Thromboembolism)
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Total Arterial Revascularization
- Off-Pump CABG
- Valve Repairs
- Valve Replacements
- Aortic Aneurysms Surgery
- Maze Surgery
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Mediastinal Tumour Surgery
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Insertion
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Insertion
- Minimally Invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery
- Sternal Sparing Total Arterial Bypass Grafting
- Ascending Aorta-Thoraco-Abdominal Aneurysm Surgery
- Valve Sparing Operations