- Dr Aparna Govil Bhaskar is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of General, Laparoscopic, and Bariatric Surgery at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned General and Bariatric Surgeon with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- She is one of the first Surgeons in India to be accredited by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) as a Center for Excellence Surgeon.
- Dr Bhaskar has performed several Live Surgeries at many Conferences and Training Programs at both the National and International Level.
- She is a teaching faculty at numerous reputed Medical Associations and teaches Young Professionals.
- She has several Research Papers and Articles published in many reputed National and International Journals.
- Dr Bhaskar has authored and co-authored multiple Books.
- She is an executive committee member of the Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI).
- She is a Managing Committee Member of the Association of Medical Consultants Mumbai and the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Mumbai West.
- Dr Bhaskar holds the Life Membership of the Asia Pacific Metabolic & Bariatric Surgeons Group and the International Association of Surgeons Gastroenterologists and Oncologists.
- She is the First Asian Female Surgeon to be awarded the Designation for International Center for Excellence for Bariatric Surgery.
Dr Aparna Govil Bhaskar
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Aparna Govil Bhaskar
More about Dr Aparna Govil Bhaskar
- MBBS- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra
- MS (General Surgery)- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Advanced Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery)- Center for Obesity and Digestive Surgery, Mumbai
- Fellowship (Advanced Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery)- Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Diploma (Principles and Practice of Clinical Research)- Harvard Medical School, USA
List of Treatments
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
- Basic Laparoscopic Surgery
- Gall bladder Surgery
- Hernia Repair Surgery
- Foregut Surgery
- Lap Hernia Surgery
- Transabdominal Preperitoneal Repair (TAPP)
- Totally Intraperitoneal Repair (TEP)
- Extended Totally Extraperitoneal Repair (eTEP)
- Transverses Abdominis Muscle Release (TAR)
- Intraperitoneal Onlay Mesh (IPOM)
- Bariatric Surgery
- Gastric Balloon
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass
- Metabolic Surgery
- Mini Gastric Bypass
- Duodenal-Jejunal Bypass with the sleeve (LDJB-S)