- Dr Arjun Dhawale is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Adult & Paediatric Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds vast experience of more than 21 years in Orthopaedics and Advanced Spinal Surgeries.
- He has received his clinical training in Adult & Paediatric Spine Surgery from Jackson Memorial Hospital & University of Miami Hospital, University of Miami, USA.
- Dr Dhawale has received his training in Paediatric Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery from BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- He has also received his training in Paediatric Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery from Nemours DuPont Hospital, Wilmington, Thomas Jefferson University, USA.
- He has more than 17 International peer-reviewed Publications and over 20 National and International Scientific Presentations to his credit.
- Dr Dhawale is an honourable member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- He holds the professional membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- He is an esteemed member of the Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
- Dr Dhawale holds membership of the North American Spine Society and the Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India.
- He is the recipient of the Japanese Orthopaedic Association JOA-JOTF Travelling Fellowship.
Dr Arjun Dhawale
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Arjun Dhawale
More about Dr Arjun Dhawale
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Fellowship (Adult & Paediatric Spine Surgery)- Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Hospital, USA
- Fellowship (Paediatric Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery)- BC Children’s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Fellowship (Paediatric Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery)- Nemours DuPont Hospital, Wilmington, Thomas Jefferson University, USA
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Discectomy for Acute Disc Prolapse
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis Surgery
- Minimally Invasive TLIF
- Spinal Fusion with Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation
- Treatment for Osteoporosis
- Treatment for Tumor Infiltration
- Tuberculosis Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Spinal Biopsies
- Epidural and Nerve Root Blocks for Sciatica
- Facet Joint Blocks
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Arthroplasty
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Dynamic Stabilisation of Spine
- Deformity Correction for Kyphoscoliosis
- Deformity Correction for Degenerative Scoliosis
- Management of Degenerative Lumbar and Cervical Disorders
- Management of Spinal Trauma and Infection