- Dr Arun B. Shah is currently associated as the Director and Senior Consultant of Neurology and Neurocritical Care at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is a renowned Neurologist with vast experience of more than 49 years.
- Dr Shah has received his clinical training in Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke from the Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- He has participated in several research projects, including therapy of Acute Stroke and the role of Platelet Activation in different subtypes of Ischemic Stroke.
- Currently, Dr Shah is also serving as an Emeritus Professor in the Department of Neurology at Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He is also associated as a Consultant of Neurology at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Dr Shah has trained and mentored numerous postgraduate students, many of whom are prominent Neurologists in India and Abroad.
- He is an honourable member of several International and National Professional Societies, including the American Academy of Neurology, the World Stroke Organization, the World Federation of Neurology, the Neurocritical Care Society, the Indian Academy of Neurology, the Neurological Society of India, and the Indian Epilepsy Society.
- Dr Shah is actively involved in several Clinical Research in the field of Stroke, Dementia and Parkinson’s Disease and has delivered numerous lectures on these topics at various meetings.
Dr Arun B. Shah
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Neurology)
Experience: 49 Years of Experience
About Dr Arun B. Shah
More about Dr Arun B. Shah
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Internal Medicine)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DM (Neurology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke)- Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon, USA
List of Treatments
- Treatment for Dementia
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap)
- Treatment for Stroke
- Demyelinating Diseases of the Central Nervous System
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Peripheral Nerve
- Treatment for Paralysis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)