- Dr Asha Dalal is currently associated as the Director and Mentor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She holds vast experience of more than 39 years in the field of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Advanced Endoscopic Surgery.
- She has received training in Advanced Endoscopic Surgery from Pierce St., Kingston, Pennsylvania, the USA under Dr Harry Reich Wyoming Valley (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist).
- Dalal has done a Postgraduate Course in Advanced Colposcopy, Diagnostic & Operative Hysteroscopy, Urogynaecology, and Operative Laparoscopy conducted by The Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- She has received her training in Advanced Endoscopic Surgery and Infertility from The New England Medical Centre, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- She received her training in Ultrasonography from Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Dr Dalal is also a Professor & Head of the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She is an honourable member of the Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS).
- She has numerous publications and presentations in many reputed National and International Journals.
- Dr Dalal is an Invited speaker at various Local, State, National, and International Conferences and CMEs.
- She has organized numerous International and National Endoscopy Workshops and conducted Workshops in Basic Endoscopy, IUI, and Colposcopy.
- She has been the President of the Association of Maharashtra Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies (AMOGS).
- Dr Dalal holds the professional membership of various reputed National and International Medical Associations.
Dr Asha Dalal
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Obs. & Gynae.), DGO
Experience: 39 years of experience
About Dr Asha Dalal
More about Dr Asha Dalal
List of Treatments
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Vaginal Birth after previous Caesarean (VBAC)
- Basic Management for Infertility
- Advanced treatment to Infertility
- Pap Smear
- Colposcopy Examination
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Management for Menopause
- Dysmenorrhea Treatment
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Laparoscopic Polypectomy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Cystectomy