- Dr. Ashish Goyal is currently working as the Senior Consultant of Spinal Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Goyal holds extensive experience of more than 35 years in Spine and Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery.
- He completed M.B.B.S. in 1992 and M.S.(General Surgery) in 1995 from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Further, he pursued M.Ch (Neurosurgery) in 1999 from GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- He also holds Fellowships in Spine Surgery from prestigious medical institutes of Germany, Brussels, Belgium, S. Korea, Orlando and Milan.
- He is an active member of the Delhi Medical Council.
- He has delivered various lectures and conducted workshops on Spine across the globe.
- He has penned more than 30 publications in National and International medical journals.
- His areas of expertise are Cervical Spine, CV junction anomaly, minimally invasive spine surgery and Endoscopic lumbar disc surgery.
Dr Ashish Goyal
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Ashish Goyal
List of Treatments
- Cervical spine
- CV Junction Anomaly
- Minimally Invasive
- Spine Deformity Treatments
- Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation Procedure