- Dr Ashish R. Pardeshi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant in the Department of Uro-Genital Sciences at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Urologist and Andrologist with vast experience of more than 22 years.
- He has completed the Intercollegiate Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK.
- Dr Pardeshi’s expertise lies in performing Open & Laparoscopic Reconstructive Urological Surgery, Extensive Exposure to Pelvic Fracture, Simple & Complex Urethral & Penile Reconstruction, Urethral Distraction Defect Repair, Hypospadias Repair, and Full-Length Urethroplasty.
- He is a part of the Indian School of Urethral Surgery (ISUS) and is involved in training Residents and Consultant Urologists in Reconstructive Urethral Surgery.
- He holds the professional memberships of the Urological Society of India, the European Association of Urology, the American Urology Association, and the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Dr Pardeshi has co-authored over 15 Publications and has Presented his work at several National and International Conferences.
Dr Ashish R. Pardeshi
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Ashish R. Pardeshi
More about Dr Ashish R. Pardeshi
- MBBS- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, University of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (General Surgery)- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DNB (General Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DNB (Urology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Lower Tract Endourological Procedures
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Prostate Biopsy
- Penile Implants
- Open Prostatectomy
- Upper Tract Endourology
- Intravenous Pyelogram
- Transurethral Microwave Therapy (TUMT)
- Transurethral Incision of the Prostate (TUIP)
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Simple and Complex Urethral Reconstruction
- Simple and Complex Penile Reconstruction
- Extensive Exposure to Pelvic Fracture
- Urethral Distraction Defect Repair
- Hypospadias Repair
- Full-Length Urethroplasty