- Dr Ashwin Shetty is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and Uro-Gynaecologist with vast experience of more than 20 years.
- He is an esteemed member of The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK.
- Dr Shetty was awarded a Certificate for Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) for his specialist training rotation through a UK National Training Programme at the Yorkshire Deanery, Leeds, UK.
- He received his Special Skills Training in Urogynaecology during his training rotation at the Yorkshire Deanery, Leeds, UK.
- He is a Certified Urodynamist from the Bristol Urological Institute, Bristol, England.
- Dr Shetty is also certified in MOET (Managing Obstetric Emergencies and Trauma).
- He has made numerous Poster and Oral Presentations at many National and International Speciality Meetings and Seminars.
- He holds publications in several peer-reviewed National and International Journals and has been involved in two Research Projects.
Dr Ashwin Shetty
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Ashwin Shetty
More about Dr Ashwin Shetty
- MD- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Diploma (Faculty of Family Planning)-The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London, UK
- Fellowship (Advanced Training Skills Module (ATSM))- The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London, UK
- Fellowship (Advanced Labour practice (RCOG))- The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London, UK
List of Treatments
- Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery
- High–Risk Pregnancies
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Fibroids Removal Surgery
- Minimal-Access Gynaecological Surgery
- Hysterectomy and Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Myomectomy and Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Treatment of Female Urinary Problems