- Dr. Atul Ingale is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Nephrology at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Nephrologist & Transplant Physician with vast experience of more than 32 years.
- He is the first doctor who Conducted the first Dialysis and first Kidney transplant in Navi Mumbai.
- Dr. Ingale has been included in the prestigious K-DOQI & K-DIGO guidelines for Nephrology.
- He holds the professional membership of several National and International Associations, including the Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN), the International Society of Nephrology (ISN), the Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology (APSN), the American Society of Nephrology, the World Transplant Society, and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- He is also a member of the Royal College of Physicians, London, England.
- Dr. Ingale has received his training in Nephrology from the University of Michigan, USA.
- He has written various journals on Nephrology and holds several publications both Nationally and Internationally.
- He has manifested his work at numerous National and International Conferences.
Dr Atul Ingale
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Atul Ingale
More about Dr Atul Ingale
- MBBS- Government Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- Government Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- DM (Nephrology)- University of Michigan, USA
- Fellowship- American College of Chest Physicians, USA
- Fellowship (Nephrology)- Society for Advanced Studies in Medical Sciences, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Management of Kidney Diseases
- Management of Hypertension
- Management of Diabetic Diseases
- Kidney Transplant
- Kidney Infections
- Living Donor Kidney Transplant
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies