- Dr. Atul Shah is currently associated as a Senior Consultant of Plastic and Cosmetology Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 45 years as a Plastic and Cosmetology Surgeon.
- He was a member of the Task Force of Indian Council of Medical Research and Technical Resource Group of Government of India.
- In 1985, he was honoured with the membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- In 2000, Dr. Shah was honoured by the Government of Sri Lanka for his valuable contribution to the Anti-Leprosy Campaign.
- He holds the professional membership of the Indian Council Of Medical Research.
- Dr. Shah holds numerous Scientific Publications on Plastic & Cosmetology Surgery in many National Journals.
Dr Atul Shah
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Atul Shah
More about Dr Atul Shah
- MBBS- Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai (1971)
- MS (General Surgery)- Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai (1976)
- MCh (Plastic Surgery)- Grant Medical College and Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai (1978)
List of Treatments
- Breast Augmentation (Mammoplasty)
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Brachioplasty ( Arm Lift)
- Thighplasty (Thigh Lift)
- Breast Implant
- Cheek Augmentation
- Hymenoplasty (Hymen Reconstruction Surgery)
- Buttock Lift
- Oculoplastic Surgery