- Dr Bachi T. Hathiram is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of ENT Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- She is a notable ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon with vast experience of more than 32 years.
- She is a University-Recognised post-graduate (MS) Guide and has worked in many reputed Medical Institutions as a Professor and Head of the Department.
- Dr Hathiram is regularly invited as a Guest Faculty and Participant at several International and National Clinical Seminars and Conferences.
- She has published over 100 Articles, Papers, and Chapters in many reputed International and National Indexed Journals and Textbooks.
- She has authored 3 International reference Textbooks and 1 Surgical and Video Atlas of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery.
- Dr Hathiram has conducted and organized many Live Surgical Workshops, Conferences, and CMEs.
Dr Bachi T. Hathiram
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Bachi T. Hathiram
More about Dr Bachi T. Hathiram
- Diploma- Otorhinolaryngology (DORL)
- MS- ENT Surgery
- DNB (ENT Surgery)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship- British Academy Conference Organisation (BACO)
- Fellowship- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), Philadelphia, USA
List of Treatments
- Cochlear Implants
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Skull-Base Surgery
- Micro Laryngeal Surgery
- Tympano – Mastoid Surgery
- Stapes Surgery
- Neck Dissections
- Thyroid Surgery
- Nasal Fractures
- Foreign Bodies in Ear, Nose and Throat
- Sleep – Apnea Surgery
- Optic Nerve Compression
- Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery