- Dr Bharat Shah is currently associated as the Director of Nephrology and Renal Transplant Physician at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician with vast experience of more than 41 years.
- Currently, he is also associated with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai as a Consultant of Nephrology.
- He has received his training in Nephrology from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai.
- Dr Shah is the President of the Indian Society of Nephrology, West Zone and General Secretary of the Zonal Transplant Coordination Committee, Mumbai.
- He is the founder member and managing trustee of NGO’s and was a former adviser for the Central India Kidney Foundation, Medical Adviser to J.N. Tata Endowment, and Oswal Welfare Charitable Trust.
- He has authored several Book Chapters and Books related to Kidney Diseases and Kidney Transplants.
- Dr Shah has numerous Research Papers, Presentations, and over 100 Articles published in many esteemed International and National Journals.
- He holds the professional membership of various reputable National and International Medical Associations and Societies.
Dr Bharat Shah
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DNB (Nephrology)
Experience: 41 years of experience
About Dr Bharat Shah
More about Dr Bharat Shah
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MD (Internal Medicine)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- DNB (Nephrology)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- Clinical Fellowship (Nephrology)- University of Cincinnati Medical Centre, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Clinical Fellowship- New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
List of Treatments
- Acute Renal Failure
- Acute Renal Cortical Necrosis
- Hepatorenal Syndromes
- Renal Transplantation
- Treatment for Uremia
- Atreovenous Pseudoaneurysm
- Intestinal Nephritis
- Renal & Renovascular Hypertension
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Subclavian and Femoral Catheterization
- Internal Jugular Catheterization
- Permanent Haemodialysis Catheter Insertions
- Kidney Biopsy
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies
- Retarding Progression in Chronic Kidney Disease