- Dr. Bhavna Parikh is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- She is a renowned Medical Oncologist with vast experience of more than 30 years.
- She holds more than 12 publications in various International and National Journals to her credit.
- Dr. Parikh has done her training in Medical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India and the Royal Marsden Hospital, UK.
- Her expertise lies in treating Preventive Cancer Treatment, Breast Cancer Treatment, Medical Oncology, Gynaecological Malignancy, and GI Malignancy.
- She holds the professional membership of various NationalInternational Associations, including the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology, the Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai, the Indian Medical Association, Mumbai, the European Society of Medical Oncology, the Mumbai Oncology Associations, the Indian Society of Immuno-Oncology, and the Indian Medical Association.
- Dr. Parikh has received an award for the Best Paper Presentation at the International Cancer Congress.
- She has been an invited faculty at various National and International Conferences.
Dr Bhavna Parikh
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (General Medicine)
Experience: 30 years of experience
About Dr Bhavna Parikh
More about Dr Bhavna Parikh
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
- MD (Internal Medicine)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Targeted Therapies
- Immunotherapies for all Solid Tumors/Cancers
- Haematological Malignancies
- Soft-tissue Sarcomas
- Precision Oncology
- Gynaecological Malignancy
- GI Malignancy.