- Dr Bhupendra Gandhi is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Nephrology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is an eminent Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician with vast experience of more than 55 years.
- Currently, Dr Gandhi is also associated with Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai as a Senior Consultant of Nephrology.
- He is a key contributor in starting the Department of Nephrology at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr Gandhi is a pioneer in performing the first Kidney Transplantation across the Blood Group barrier (ABO Incompatible) in India.
- He has successfully performed more than 100 ABO Incompatible Kidney Transplantations in India.
- Dr Gandhi has awarded various awards, such as Dr M D Motashaw Memorial Oration Award, R T Jain Oration Award, Guru Dronacharya Awards, and Lifetime Achievement Awards.
- He holds the life membership of numerous National and International Medical Associations, such as the American College of Physicians, the Indian Medical Association, the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation, the Indian Society of Nephrologist.
- Dr Gandhi is the President of the Mumbai Nephrology Group, Managing Trustee of Amar Gandhi Foundation, and Chairman of Hester Pharmaceuticals.
- He is an Executive Council Member of the National Kidney Foundation, India.
- Dr Gandhi has presented numerous Research Papers and Articles and has written many Chapters on Blood Diseases.
Dr Bhupendra Gandhi
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD (Medicine)
Experience: 55 years of experience
About Dr Bhupendra Gandhi
More about Dr Bhupendra Gandhi
- MBBS- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J. J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Mount Carmel March Hospital and Medical centre, University of Michigan, Detroit, Michigan, USA (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship (Nephrology)- Mount Carmel March Hospital and Medical centre, University of Michigan, Detroit, Michigan, USA (American Board)
List of Treatments
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy