- Dr Bhushan M Sabnis is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 24 years in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Currently, he is also associated with Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital and Gleneagles Global Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra as a Consultant of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Surgery.
- Dr Sabnis has received his training in Partial- Unicompartmental Knee Replacements (Medial, Lateral, and Patellofemoral), Bi-Compartmental Knee Replacements, and Primary & Revision Knee Replacements from many prestigious Medical Institutions of United Kingdom.
- He is a faculty for Newcastle (UK), Basingstoke (UK), and the Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (CeMAST (Mumbai)).
- Dr Sabnis has co-authored around 20 Publications and is currently working on 3 Research Projects.
- He has presented his work at numerous National and International Conferences and Seminars.
- He is an honourable member of the Association of Medical Consultants.
- Dr Sabnis holds the membership of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK.
Dr Bhushan M Sabnis
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS (Ortho.), DNB (Ortho.)
Experience: 24 Years of Experience
About Dr Bhushan M Sabnis
More about Dr Bhushan M Sabnis
- MBBS- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- MS (Orthopaedics)- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- DNB (Orthopaedics)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship (Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery)- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Fellowship (Arthrex Knee)- Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital, Basingstoke, England, UK
- Fellowship (Zimmer Knee)- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton, England, UK
- Fellowship (DePuy Knee)- Hospital in Kirkcaldy, Scotland, UK
List of Treatments
- Partial-Unicompartmental Medial Knee Replacements
- Partial-Unicompartmental Lateral Knee Replacements
- Partial-Unicompartmental Patellofemoral Knee Replacements
- Bi-Compartmental Knee Replacements
- Primary Total Knee Replacements
- Revision Knee Replacements
- Knee Ligament Surgeries
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Reconstruction
- PCL (Posterior Cruciate Ligament) Reconstruction
- Percutaneous Lateral Collateral (PLC) Ligament Reconstruction
- LCL/ MCL Reconstruction
- Internal Bracing Techniques
- Meniscal Implants and Transplants
- Cartilage Regeneration Procedures
- Conservative Knee Surgery
- Realignment Osteotomies around the Knee
- Total Hip Replacements
- Ankle Ligament Reconstructions
- Patellofemoral Knee Replacements