- Dr Bipeenchandra Y. Bhamre is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon with vast experience of more than 23 years.
- He has received his training in CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery from Texas Heart Institute, Houston, Texas, USA (under one of the foremost Heart Surgeon- Dr Denton Cooley).
- Dr Bhamre is highly experienced in treating Complex Aortic Aneurysms with Hybrid Procedures through Small Incisions.
- He has been awarded the prestigious Ungethum Asculap Stiftung Scholarship, Tutilengen, by Dr Med M. Ungethum, Germany.
- In 2009, he was awarded the Acharya Shushrut Sadbhavna Award for his excellent Medical Services.
- Dr Bhamre has successfully performed more than 3200 Heart Surgeries with an excellent rate of recovery.
- In March 2013, he appeared in the reputed Texas Medical Centre News on Annual Summit for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Techniques.
- EBM Corporation at Houston, Texas, USA has declared Dr Bhamre’s skills in Coronary Anastomosis during performing CABG as one of the Best Anastomosis on Beating Heart Bypass Model.
Dr Bipeenchandra Y. Bhamre
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MS, MCh (CVTS)
Experience: 23 years of experience
About Dr Bipeenchandra Y. Bhamre
More about Dr Bipeenchandra Y. Bhamre
- MS- General Surgery
- MCh- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- MD- USA
- Fellowship (Cardiovascular Surgery)- Texas Heart Institute, Houston, Texas, USA
- Fellowship (Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery)- Stuttgart, Germany
- Fellowship (Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery)- University of California San Diego, San Diego, California, USA
List of Treatments
- Off-Pump Total Arterial CABG
- Heart Valve Repair
- Heart Valve Replacement
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Heart Failure Surgery
- LV Aneurysm Repair
- Complex Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Heart Transplantation
- Pulmonary Thrombo-Embolectomy
- Trans Catheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)