- Dr Brian Pinto is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 39 years.
- Currently, he is also associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Saifee Hospital and Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Dr Pinto was awarded the William O’Neill Award for his Excellence in Cardiology & Medical Education and Live Case Demonstrations in the Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
- He is a pioneer of performing Trans-Radial Interventions (Angiographies and Aangioplasties) in India.
- He is one of the first Cardiologist to perform Rotational Atherectomy and Direct Stenting in India.
- Dr Pinto has successfully performed more than 18,000 Coronary Peripheral Interventions and over 10,000 Trans-Radial Procedures.
- He performs approximately 1,000 Procedures in the Cath Lab annually, including Rotablation and Peripheral Cases.
- He was a Lecturer in Cardiology at King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, and is a teaching faculty for DNB Cardiology candidates.
- Dr Pinto is the author of numerous Research Papers and Publications in the field of Interventional Cardiology and has participated in several Trials and Registries.
- He frequently conducts and attends Conferences and Seminars in his field of Expertise and Specialization.
- He holds the professional membership of the Cardiology Society of India and the Association of Physicians of India.
Dr Brian Pinto
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Experience: 39 Years Of Experience
About Dr Brian Pinto
More about Dr Brian Pinto
- MBBS- University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DM (Cardiology)- Topiwala National Medical College & B. Y. L. Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Fellowship- American College of Cardiology, USA
- Fellowship- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, USA
List of Treatments
- Acute Myocardial Infarction Cases
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiac Catheterization in Paediatric Patients
- Transesophageal Echo Cardiography
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Treatment for Ischemic Heart Disease
- PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
- Coronary Thrombectomy
- Trans Radial Angiography
- Device Closures of Patent Ductus Arteriosis
- Device Closures of Atrial Septal Defect
- Rotational Atherectomy Cases
- Direct Stenting Cases
- Fox-Hollow (Silver Hawk) Atherectomy Device for Peripheral Intervention