- Dr ChandraVeer Singh is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Onco-Surgery at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Otorhinolaryngologist and Head & Neck Onco-Surgeon with vast experience of more than 21 years.
- He is the current Editor of the International Journal of Otology and Laryngology.
- Dr Singh has more than 35 publications and is a reviewer of numerous reputed International and National Journals of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
- He has been cited more than 20 times and serves as a reviewer of many reputed International and National Journals.
- He has done a Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) in Otorhinolaryngology from Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Dr Singh is an honourable member of many reputed Medical Associations, such as the Association of Otorhinolaryngologist (Mumbai), the Association of Phono Surgeons of India (APSI), and the Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
Dr ChandraVeer Singh
Book Your Appointment
About Dr ChandraVeer Singh
More about Dr ChandraVeer Singh
- MBBS- Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- DNB (ENT Surgery)- Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Diploma- Otorhinolaryngology
- Fellowship (Otology & Otorhinolaryngology)- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Fellowship (Head & Neck Cancer Surgery)- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
- PhD (Otorhinolaryngology)- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Endoscopic Septoplasty
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Tympanoplasty
- Endoscopic Turbinoplasties
- Head and Neck Oncosurgeries
- Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery
- Rhinoplasty and Skull Base Surgery
- Endoscopic DCR
- Endoscopic CSF Leak Repair
- Endoscopic Surgery for Pituitary Tumours
- Optic Nerve Compression
- Permanent Treatment of Sensory Neural Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Surgery
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea
- Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
- General ENT Checkup
- Ear Drum Repair
- Treatment for Vertigo
- Nasal Polypectomy