- Dr. Chepauk Ramesh is presently working as the Senior Consultant of Cosmetic Surgery at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Ramesh is a seasoned Cosmetic Surgeon with a thriving experience of 22 years.
- He completed his MBBS and MS from the Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. Further, he did his MCh in Plastic Surgery from the Govt. Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
- He also did Fellowships in Micro Vascular Surgery from the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad and the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- He specializes in General Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Micro Vascular Surgery, Onco-Reconstruction, Correction of Congenital Anomalies, Hand Surgery, Trauma Management and Burns Reconstruction.
Dr Chepauk Ramesh
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Chepauk Ramesh
More about Dr Chepauk Ramesh
- MBBS- Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- MS- Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- MCh (Plastic Surgery)- Govt. Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- Fellowship (Micro Vascular Surgery)- Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Fellowship (Micro Vascular Surgery)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
List of Treatments
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- Post Burns Sequelae
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Pediatric Microtia
- Tendon Injury
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome