- Dr Chetan Bhambure is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Interventional Cardiology at Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Mira Road, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Interventional Cardiologist with vast experience of more than 24 years.
- He has conducted and attended numerous Workshops, Cardiac Camps and delivered Lectures on both National and International level.
- Dr Bhambure has successfully performed more than 5000 Coronary Angiograms and over 2500 Angioplasties.
- He is an honourable member of various reputed Medical Associations and Organizations.
- He has attended and organized several Conferences, Seminars, and Workshops both Nationally and Internationally.
- Dr Bhambure has completed his MBBS and MD in Medicine from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospitals, Pune, Maharashtra and DNB in Cardiology from Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He has numerous Research Papers, Presentations, and Articles in many reputed Journals.
Dr Chetan Bhambure
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Chetan Bhambure
More about Dr Chetan Bhambure
- MBBS- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospitals, Pune, Maharashtra
- MD (Medicine)- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospitals, Pune, Maharashtra
- DNB (Cardiology)- Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra
List of Treatments
- Bundle Electrography
- Subclavian Angiography
- Subclavian Angioplasty
- Triple Vessel Coronary Angioplasty
- Left Main Stenting
- Valvotomies – Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiac Catheterization
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
- Treatment for Ischemic Heart Disease
- PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
- Cardiac Computed Tomography Angiography
- Coronary Thrombectomy
- Aortic Valvuloplasty (Balloon Aortic Valvotomy)
- Treatment for Congenital Heart Abnormalities
- Treatment for Heart Failure
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Balloon Valvotomies