- Dr Chetan Bhatt is currently associated as the Director and Consultant of Gastroenterology at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He holds a thriving experience of more than 32 years in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- He is a teaching faculty for undergraduate and post-graduate students for over three decades.
- Dr Bhatt special interest lies in providing treatment facility for Motility Disorder and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD).
- He has written a patient information booklet on Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)- “Understanding IBD for Patients and Their Relatives”, and has started the IBD website www.ibdmumbaiclub.com.
- He has numerous Publications and Presentations to his credit in the area of Gastroenterology.
- Dr Bhatt has authored multiple Chapters in The Association of Physicians of India (API) Textbook of Medicine (7th & 8th Edition) on the Disease of the Liver in Systemic Disease, Peritoneum, and Alcoholic Liver Disease.
- He has been an Organizing Committee Member of the International Neuro-Gastro Intestinal Motility Disorder and the Indian Society of Gastroenterology Conference.
- He has been a faculty member of the International Inflammatory Bowel Disease Conference, the National Conference of IBD, and the National Conference in Gastroenterology.
- Dr Bhatt is a core committee member of the Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) Research Group and Task Force of Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of India.
Dr Chetan Bhatt
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DNB (Gastroenterology)
Experience: 32 Years Of Experience
About Dr Chetan Bhatt
List of Treatments
- Management of End-Stage Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatitis B
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Luminal Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy (EGD)
- Variceal Banding (Sclerotherapy)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic FNA
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Colonoscopy – Diagnostic and Therapeutic
- Gastroscopy Piles Treatment (Non-Surgical)
- Gastritis Treatment