- Dr Chetan Kalal is currently associated as the Chief and Senior Consultant of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Liver Transplant Medicine at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai.
- He is a notable Gastroenterologist and Transplant Hepatologist with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- He has received his post-doctoral training in Hepatology and Liver Transplant Medicine from the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi.
- Dr Kalal is considered the Best Hepatologist and is the First DM Hepatologist of Maharashtra.
- He is an honourable member of the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD).
- He holds the professional membership of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- Dr Kalal is an esteemed member of the Indian society of Gastroenterology (ISG) and the Indian Association for the Study of the Liver (INASL).
- He has published numerous articles, including Case Reports, Book Chapters, and Original Research Papers, in various peer-reviewed journals.
- He has presented his work as a Subject Expert in several National and International Conferences.
Dr Chetan Kalal
Book Your Appointment
Degree: MBBS, MD, DM (Hepatology and Liver Transplant Medicine)
Experience: 15 Years of Experience
About Dr Chetan Kalal
More about Dr Chetan Kalal
- MBBS- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD (Medicine)- King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- DM (Hepatology and Liver Transplant Medicine)- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Management of Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Bleed
- Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Malignancies
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Upper Gastrointestinal Colonoscopy
- Side Viewing Endoscopies
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Transjugular Liver Biopsies (TJLB)
- Percutaneous Liver Biopsies
- Bedside Upper Abdominal Sonography
- Hepatic Hemodynamic Studies
- Measurement of Hepatic Venous Pressure Gradient (HVPG)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic FNA
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Variceal Banding (Sclerotherapy)