- Dr. Manjinder Sandhu has an experience of more than 27 years is one of the most qualified and renowned cardiologists in India.
- He has the privilege of being the accompanying Cardiologist to The President of India on tours.
- Dr. Sandhu finished his Masters in Medicine & MBBS from AFMC Pune. After which he completed his DNB & DM (Cardiology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Dr. Sandhu has been enthusiastically involved in teaching postgraduate students in Medicine and Cardiology.
- He has also been the Principal Investigator in the research projects of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- Dr. Sandhu has attained several awards, including the Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions (FSCAI).
- He is also a member of numerous well-known organizations, including the Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India, American Heart Association, and American College of Cardiology.
- Dr. Sandhu’s special interests lie in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and primary angioplasty.
- Dr. Sandhu has performed in much noteworthy news media like Science Daily, Times of India, and Cambridge News.