- Dr. Deepak Lahoti is currently working as the Senior Director of Gastroenterology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj.
- He is a well-known Gastroenterologist with a rich experience of more than three decades (30 years).
- He is a well-known M.B.B.S. in 1981 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and M.D. (Medicine) in 1985 from Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi. Further, he pursued D.M. (Gastroenterology) in 1990 from GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- His areas of expertise are Constipation, Hepatitis B & C, Gastric Ulcer, Haemorrhoids, Gastroscopy, Pancreas transplantation, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, ERCP, Colitis Treatment, Acute Pancreatitis Treatment, Ulcerative Colitis and removal of Gall Bladder Stone.
- He is a professional member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG), the Indian National Association for Study of the Liver (INASL), Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI) and Diabetic Association of India (DAI).
Dr Deepak Lahoti
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Gastroenterology)
Experience: 30 years of experience
About Dr Deepak Lahoti
List of Treatments
- Colon polyps
- Colon cancer
- Celiac disease
- Heartburn, or gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Gallbladder disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)