- Dr. Deni Gupta is presently serving as the Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- He is a well-acclaimed medical oncologist with vast experience of more than 15 years.
- He finished his M.B.B.S. in 2002 from the University of Calicut, Kerala and D.N.B. (General Medicine) in 2008 from Ganga Ram Medical College. Further, In 2012 he did D.N.B. (Medical Oncology) from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre.
- He was actively involved in training several DNB students and oncology nurses.
- He is skilled in diagnosing and treating Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Gastro-Intestinal Cancer and Genito-Urinary Cancers.
- He holds membership of the European Society of Medical Oncologists, American Society of Oncology, Indian Medical Association and Indian Society of Medical & Paediatric Oncology.
- Dr. Gupta has issued numerous articles and papers in National and International medical journals.
Dr Deni Gupta
Book Your Appointment
Degree: M.B.B.S., D.N.B. (General Medicine), D.N.B. (Med. Oncology)
Experience: 16 years of experience
About Dr Deni Gupta
More about Dr Deni Gupta
- M.B.B.S. -University of Calicut, Kerala (2002)
- D.N.B. (General Medicine)- Ganga Ram Medical College (2008)
- D.N.B. (Medical Oncology)- Rajiv Gandhi cancer Institute & Research Centre (2012)
List of Treatments
- Targeted Biological therapy
- Targeted Immunotherapy
- Hormonal therapy